“JhongJhou”, an administrative region under the Xuejia District, used to be part of thirteen villages in Xuejia District.
Our School was founded as a classroom of public school in April first, 1921 and achieved independence as JhongJhou Public School in April first, 1956. The first principal of public school was a Japanese, Wei-XianYong.
Due to the policy of Japanization, Taiwanese students lived under unfair treatment and less right to education.
After World War II, Japan lost and gave up Taiwan permanently. School started to implement Motherland’s Education on August 15, 1945 and changed its’ name as Tainan County JhongJhou National School.
Greatly indebted to the high value of superior educational institutions, our school arranged kinds of demonstrative activities and earned well acclaim during that time.
On February second,1968, school was renamed as Xuejia Township JhongJhou National School because of the upgrade for Xuejia Township. After, government promoted Nine-year Universal Compulsory Education. Along with this policy, all national schools were needed to be renamed as primary school and so did our school. At last, with the merging of Tanan City and Taina County on December 25, 2010, Tainan has been promoted to municipal city. And then, we changed our name as Tainan Municipal JhongJhou Primary School officially.